It’s time to get strict on energy use in your home so you can easily take care of your utility bill and survive the winter!
We are here to help you through this winter with no stress on bills or and save you from your plumbing systems not working!
Here are some tips just for you!!!
1. Low flow faucets and aerators can reduce the water output while maintaining water pressure. With regular use this can save thousands of gallons of water per year.
2. Call your local plumber and have them inspect your home for any hidden issues! Any leaks in your home could lead to more costly bills!
3. There are newer, more efficient designs of shower heads that can reduce water usage by 40% or more. Exchange your old shower head for a new one, and watch you save money!
4. By lowering your water heater temperature to 120°F or lower, you can save money heating water as it takes less energy to keep the water warm.
5. If your water heater is more than 15 years old, it’s time to replace it with a newer model that is made to be more efficient!
6. Tankless water heaters only heat the water that you use which can lead to significant energy savings.
7. Having your water heater tank cleaned out can really help the efficiency of your water heater and can also make it last longer by flushing out corrosion.
8. By insulating your pipes you can reduce heat loss from the hot water heater to the plumbing fixture.
9. A smart sprinkler controller can reduce water usage by up to 40 gallons per day.
Just do these few simple tips and you will lower your bill in NO TIME!!! Have a wonderful and safe winter!!!